Between seductive new design trends and the pressing immediacy of always-on media, what you are saying is often overlooked. Content matters and in fact is all there is.
I work with founders, developers, designers, writers, marketers, and curators to keep the conversation focused. I aim to delight readers, users, customers, and viewers through authentic and motivating experiences.
In the past I audited content and designed museum exhibits. Currently, I plan marketing and communication strategies for startups and nonprofit organizations.
- Content planning and positioning, NewIncentives.org (in progress)
- Content audit and strategy, Rally.org
- Product content assessment and design, TravelDNA
- Product strategy and marketing, BizeeBee.com
- Brand and position consulting, Clearbits.com
- Information architecture and content audit, Harvard Divinity School web site
- Marketing strategy and execution, Citizen Space
- Content audit and editing, United States Navy Museum
- Content planning and design, C.F. Martin Guitar Visitor’s Center
- Content planning and design, Peabody Museum of Archeology and Ethnology, Harvard University
(photo: Mikka Skaffari)